In any pursuit I have in life, I strongly believe that my limitation are those that I set up in my thoughts. Yes, I am an optimistic, spontanous and filled with energy type of person who doesn’t like to give up on any goals or objectives that I set myself to; until I see the result I want. This is why I like sports because there are phases on the training where I felt like giving up but then there is a phase too that I realized I could actually go even further than what I thought.
I’m a multi-tasker; I have always been. When I was studying BS Nursing in the Philippines, I was part of 3 associations in the university, and 2 associations outside of the campus. When I moved in France, I decided to pursue business studies, been a full-time student and working full-time on the side as well.
I’m a self starter. I created and been part of few start-ups, it was great. It allowed me to wear different hats, and be creative. Worked with people who shared the same vision as I have, and all we wanted was to make the idea work.
Therefore, I want to work for a company that embodies ambition, eagerness and innovation in a global market, where I can utilize my (international) experience and studies as a contributing manager, as well as a team player.
CURRENTLY SEEKING OPPORTUNITIES IN MARKETING AND SALES
International Channel Support Manager
January 2016 – July 2017
Activities with IPC distributors in Asia Pacific, Southern Europe, Middle East and North Africa
- Developed business relationship with channels, facilitated communication, monitored their performance as IPC chosen partner, and worked closely with sales on designated region.
- Worked with the channels to develop local go to market strategy, and brand positioning
- Provided necessary support to channels: technical issues, trainings Collaborated with pre-sales to provide trainings for Channels: Compliance, Unified Communication.
- Developed and Implemented the IPC Channel Partner Program to my region of responsibilities
Other related activities
- Worked with various teams: Sales, Legal, Operations, Trainers, Product Managers, Maintenance teams etc
- Produced global analysis on channels training, was responsible on processing quotes for channels
- Collaborated with legal team to set up and terminate Distributorship Agreement
Etrali Trading Solutions
Channel Support and Global Sales
June 2015 -January 2016
Scope of responsibilities executed for Etrali’s direct and in-direct sales in EMEA, APAC, SEE and Latin America:
- Provided support to sales and channels: technical, pre-sales and portal training.
- Tracked, consolidated and analyzed sales performance in a weekly basis.
- Worked on the development of marketing collaterals: Newsletters, brochures, and various PPT on Etrali’s portfolio
August 2010 – January 2016
Operational team manager:
- Trained new trainee to become effecient with their work, prioritizing responsibilites and providing quality services to customers
- Managed group of 10 to 15 people
Wine Chic Travel
Marketing Assistant Manager
June 2012 – December 2012
Marketing activities focus:
- Created digital marketing strategy: understanding the company’s market and objectives
- Increased the brand visibility 10 times through the use of social media
- Managed the E-marketing of the company: Web Mastering, SEO optimization ranking, site content.
- Prospected potential international clients in the winery sector through email marketing
2015 – 2017
MBA (Specializing in Brand Management)
ESLSCA Business School (Ecole Supérieure Libre des Science Commercials)
2010 – 2014
Bachelor of Business Administration
Institut Supérieur de Gestion
Activities: Project Manager of ISG Marketing under the international program
2005 – 2009
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, General Nursing Practice
Davao Doctors’ College
Activities: Founding leader of youth organization, graphic artist and active member of activities for a cause: Regeneration Youth Reborn, Red Cross
Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Basic HTML coding, Sugar, Salesforce, Oracle, Remedy, SAP, New Portal
- English 100%
- Tagalog 100%
- French 78%
- Spanish 45%
- German 5%